FUCK YOU APPLE! I tried to update and my conection fucked up so now it seems like I’m going to lose every single last fucking photo I took from the last 3 years. I HATE you.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
- A compliment or insult
- A story
- Why you follow me
- If you met me what would you do
- A cute message
- One thing you want to tell me
- One thing you want to know about me
Ugh… I’m getting so nostalgic for Arcade Fire/Montreal/concerts. After going to Montreal this weekend for Arcade Fire, it brought back a lot of memories of going past years. Like right now I’m listening to Sprawl II and have such an overwhelming feeling of happiness and sadness… happiness in that that song reminds me of going to Montreal in 2010, and sadness in that I won’t be back for a while. What I feel is also so special about Sprawl II is that up until I saw them at Osheaga Festival in 2010 they didn’t play the song and I was hoping so much they would play it since it’s such a great song! When they did, it was just such a great feeling that whenever I listen to the song I’m flooded with memories of that moment. What a great band. What a great city.
Hm… My tweet might be onto something.
Seriously, how does he manage to get the whole class to do this?
Ice Covered Street Lamp on Mt Washington